Thames Valley police sell Jordan Air and Ralph Lauren bag
THAMES Valley Police are back on eBay selling designer thefts.
The force closed its online store when the country was locked out earlier this year.
But when non-essential retailers were given the green light to reopen, TVP began listing all of their treasures for 99p.
This week 36 weird and wonderful items are whipped around the store, which is used to sell ancient evidence and unclaimed items.
Some of them were stolen and then seized by officers as part of an investigation or turned over to police stations.
Officers keep the items for a period of time before making the decision to donate, bin, or sell them.
The eBay page is where the stacks of sales end and then the money raised goes into the Police Property Law Fund.
The resulting money is distributed to good causes in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire by the police and the crime commissioner.
Lots are put up on the site at a starting price of 99 pence, but buyers compete for bids and often the price ends at a fraction of the retail price.
There is a catch though, winners must collect everything in person at Police HQ in Milton Keynes.
Here’s what Police are selling this week, all prices correct at time of printing:
- Air Jordan 4 Retro Lucid sneakers in green
Current price: £ 91.69 (21 bidders)
Current price: £ 8.50 (four auctions)
- Harrods 3 Piece Stainless Steel Set
Current price: £ 1.20 (two auctions)
- Bundle of beauty products including perfume, mascara and brushes
Current price: £ 5 (four auctions)
- Zippered tool bag with hand tools
Current price: £ 5.50 (three auctions)
- 14 bottles of Terre De Lumière L’Occitane perfume
Current price: 137 € (13 bids)
- Ralph Lauren Carmen blue leather crossbody bag
Current price: 64 € (24 bids)
- Pack of clothes for babies aged three to six months (brands include Hugo Boss, Ralph Lauren)
Current price: £ 31 (six auctions)
- M&S Jewelry Lot
Current price: £ 10 (six auctions)
- Moncler Plesy leather down jacket in size 1
Current price: € 102 (34 bids)
Current price: £ 8.50 (three auctions)
- Fragonard and Monothème perfumes
Current price: € 29.69 (22 bids)
- Two Philips OneBlade Pro electric shavers
Current price: € 37.89 (16 bids)
- Tory Burch Black Fleming Stud Flat Wallet Bag
Current price: € 43.02 (10 bids)
- Fat Face Kathleen lace blouses in sizes 6, 12, 14 and 16
Current price: £ 20 (five auctions)
- Laura Mercier makeup set
Current price: 45 € (10 bids)
- Pack of baby clothes in sizes 0-3 months and 3-6 months
Current price: £ 14.49 (five auctions)
- H&M children’s clothing ages 2-4, 4-6 and 5-6
Current price: £ 13.49 (seven auctions)
- Apple EarPods, lighting cable and USB power adapter
Current price: € 46 (11 bids)
- 18 bottles of Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer
Current price: € 92 (18 bids)
- JCB Combination Drill Bit Set
Current price: £ 12.50 (seven auctions)
- Belkin Pocket Power 5K and Pioneer SE-C3T Helmet
Current price: £ 9 (seven auctions)
- Four George fitted sheets and hooded towels
Current price: £ 21 (four auctions)
- Four bottles of L’Oréal Paris Infallible Foundation
Current price: £ 12.50 (eight auctions)
- Baby clothes from Kenzo, Morthercare, Next in sizes six to 12 months
Current price: € 13.50 (10 bids)
- MAC and Bodyshop makeup brushes
Current price: € 20 (13 bids)
- A lot of stationery
Current price: £ 11.50 (seven auctions)
- Lynx, Gillette and Philips products
Current price: € 25.88 (10 bids)
- Seven packs of George baby bodysuits in sizes 0-3 months
Current price: £ 3.70 (two auctions)
- Pink Garden Bag Cath Kidston Charcoal
Current price: £ 12.50 (five auctions)
- Essential shoulder bag in brown leather
Current price: £ 17 (eight auctions)
- Adidas Arsenal kit for children from 7 to 8 years old
Current price: £ 7.50 (six auctions)
- Sony portable AM / FM radio
Current price: £ 15.50 (eight auctions)
- Hama C-Mounts Camera Adapter for Nikon
Current price: 99p (no auction)
- Candles, melting wax and hand cream
Current price: £ 6.50 (six auctions)
- Hoya polarizing filters
Current price: 99p (no auction)
For news delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter here.
Do you have a story for us? Contact our newsdesk on [email protected] or 01865425445.